Real Estate Law
Real Estate Lawyer Practicing in Buckeye and Goodyear Arizona
- Purchase/Sale Agreements – Commercial, Residential, Vacant Land, Investment Property
- For Sale by Owner (FSBO) Support
- Quiet Title actions, including clients seeking to remove old liens and judgments, or to clear up title disputes
- Contract disputes, including disputes arising under purchase and sale agreements
- Claims involving real estate agents and brokers, appraisers and home inspectors
- Mineral rights and water rights
- Zoning and land use law
- Landlord-tenant disputes
- Boundary line disputes
- Due diligence and transactional support
- Advice and consult regarding sales and exchanges, leases, real estate entity formation, development and subdivision matters, zoning and permitting issues, and tax consequences
- Contract and document review
- I am writing this review for Michelle.When I spoke with a young lady by the name Michelle, I was impressed! She was very nice, polite, and helpful. She allowed me to explain everything easily. Took my message down and promptly got me in touch w/ an Attorney. Thank You for all your help Michelle.
- I had a complicated situation; an ex spouse living in a different country and I had filed for bankruptcy few years back. I was receiving many letters from different lawyers and agencies that help collect excess proceeds on my foreclosed house, few of the companies I got letters from were newer or had little experience in excess proceeds. I also talked to several lawyers prior to Mark, and they made it seem it would very hard for me to collect the funds due to my situation. I gave up on trying to collect the funds. Months later I decided to give it one more try. A family member sent me Mark’s information. Since the first day I called, everything was efficient and communication was always very clear. Mark was amazing; he knew exactly what to do and how to proceed in claiming the funds. He was responsive, honest, always positive, very knowlageble and very fair. He got me more than I was expecting and made the expecience very easy and comfortable. I would recommend him to everyone! It was such a pleasure to work with him.